Friday, June 10, 2011

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock

Holy Moly.........Look at this countdown

I cant believe in 5 days Jake and I will be on a plane heading to Europe for my very first time.
All I can think of is the AMAZING food we be eating.
I promise to keep posting as much as I can.

I wonder if I'm being too ambitious by wanting to post about every meal I have while we're away.......
Yeah maybe, but i'll try. I'm just hoping that every meal will be worth writing about.

MEAL WISH LIST
- Rendang (Kuala Lumpur)
- Chai Kway Tow (Kuala Lumpur)
- Curry & Chips (London) I know its not classy, but hey I've heard my british friends tell me how good it is.
- An Indian Curry (London) Apparently far better than the Indian we get in Australia
- Paella (Spain)
- Tapas & Pintxos (Spain)
- Macarons & Croissants (France)
- A good Cassoulet or Coq au vin (France)
- And lots of Pizza and Pasta (Italy)

I know they are your obvious dishes, but I want to know if they are that much better in their country of origin. I've got plenty of tips from friends, from their past trips for Europe. But by all means if you know of any great places to eat (especially if its where the locals go) I'd love to hear from you.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment