Monday, April 11, 2011

The Countdown revisited





This holiday is getting closer and closer, yet still seems years away. To tell you the truth...we havn't planned much yet. The gist of our holiday so far is......
- Date of Departure - June 16 2011
- Length - 8 weeks
- Destinations - Kuala Lumpur, London, Spain, Italy, France and possibly Morocco
- Itinerary - Glastonbury Music Festival June 22-26 and Ibiza to meet some friends on their Honeymoon July 9 - 12, and basically thats it 8 weeks away and about 9 days planned. And I'm absolutely fine with that, but am always open to recommendations so If you read this and you know of something to do, something amazing to eat, somewhere special to go, please by all means drop me a line.
I am going to try my best to blog while im away. I hope to at least take a photo of every meal we have while we are away. I couldn't be more excited..this is going to be a trip of a lifetime, and so so many amazing things to gorge on

No comments:

Post a Comment