Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 things to do, before the Big 30 I am

It's officially the last year in my 20's  (Big sigh!) I have been meaning to write this post for ages but as usual I put it on my To Do List! Well wait no more...here it is.....my 30 things to do, before the Big 30.
I was a little inspired by this great Iphone App my friend Lozzy had downloaded, you see Lozzy is getting Married this year and she wanted a countdown to remind her of how quickly this wonderful day was coming around. So she suggested I download this same app for something fun that's
happening to me this year.

And so was born the countdown.........



 Now I'm not one for New years resolutions, well I used to start them and never complete them. I know your saying 'Gee's good luck with this one then Court's'. But I would like to think I'm a little bit more mature, and plus I have already completed one of the things on my list and started another so I think I'm on the right track.


The List so far

#1 - Start a Blog   ( A Big fat tick for that one, thank you very much)

#2 - Get my Ass to Europe  ( half tick, Flights booked. Leave June 16 yayyyyyyy)

#3 - Get more sewing lessons so I can finally make something I can wear outside of the house

#4 - Write a Business Plan for my dream business ( more details to follow)

#5 - Start Yoga

#6 - Post more regularly on my blog - Maybe I should set myself one post a week

#7 - Run 10k without stopping

#8 - Learn how to use my Amazing Canon 7D Camera my beautiful boy bought for me

#9 - Start the ''Dinner Challenge" with my friends

#10 - Complete as many asian cooking classes I can, and then pass on my new skills to blog friends

#11 - Get my First Tattoo

#12 - Get a Puppy

#13 - Eat a Croissant in Paris

#14 - Eat Pasta in Tuscany

#15 - Eat Tapas in Spain

#16 - Pay off and close my Credit Card

#17 -  Save for a Deposit on a house

#18 - Eat my first Crayfish ( no I not joking)

#19 - Start Meatless Mondays

#20 - Get Involved with some sort of Volunteer work

#21 - #30 - TBA..???


Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment